The government has as of late revealed the address approval form according to the E-FORM INC-22A (ACTIVE) which is included in the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, after rule 25 which must be additionally followed. Additionally, the MCA division had prior presented the new MSME Form 1, which is necessary to be filed by Specified Companies whose extraordinary installment to supplier surpass 45 days.
An organization is to have a registered office from the fifteenth day of its incorporation to have the option to get and recognize all correspondence and notification that are routed to it. Further, the confirmation of the registered office must be outfitted to the Registrar within a duration of 30 days of its incorporation. An organization can change its registered office whenever they want. For that, it should file form INC-22 A (Active) with the Registrar in regards to the circumstance of its registered office specified by the Companies (Incorporation) Rules 2014.
What is MCA New Form INC 22A (Active)?
Under the Company Law, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has made it necessary for the companies to fill the E-Form INC 22 A for address validation. However, the form has a name tag applicable to tagging identities and verification (ACTIVE). The companies registered under the Companies Act (2013) can use this form whenever they want.
Applicability of the E-Form INC 22A (Active) by MCA
Companies incorporated on or before 31 December 2017 need to file the details of the company as well as the details of its registered office without paying anything. The due date for documenting the form was 25th April 2019. (The government then extended the due date till 15 June 2019). The late fee for filing the form is Rs.10, 000. However, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the organizations whose status is “ACTIVE Non-Compliant” due to the non-recording of the Form INC-22A would now be able to fill this structure with no late fee till 30 September 2020.
Procedure of filing E-FORM INC 22A (Active)
Given below is the procedure to file an E FORM INC 22A (Active):
- Open the website mca.gov.in. Click on “MCA Services” and there you will see a list of forms for various purposes. Click on the FORM INC 22 A.
- The form will open on your computer screen. The form includes basic details of the company such as Name, Registered Address, and Registered Email ID.
- Fill all the details of the statutory auditors, the number of directors of the company along with their name and status of DIN as shown in the figure.
- Then, fill the name, designation along with DIN/PAN of the Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer/ Whole Time Manager.
- Fill the details of the Company Secretary in case if the company has a Company Secretary along with PAN, Name, and Membership Number. The form also includes the details of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Then, attach the photo of the registered office in the form along with several other details. At last, confirm and verify all the details present in the form.
The Companies which cannot file E- FORM INC 22A (Active)
- Companies incorporated after 01.01.2018
- Companies struck off from the registrar
- Dissolved Companies
- Companies under amalgamation
- Companies under the process of strike-off
- Companies under liquidation
Consequences of not filing E-FORM INC 22A (Active)
The government will not accept the following forms in case if the company does not file the E-FORM INC 22A (Active)
- SH-07 (Change in Authorized Capital)
- PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital)
- DIR-12 (Changes in Director except for cessation)
- INC-22 (Change in Registered Office)
- INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
The purpose of this form is to guarantee that the organizations e-file their details precisely so that they can be properly monitored, and furthermore, to guarantee that the prevention of shell organizations in the upcoming years.