The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) gives a 12-digit random number Aadhaar number to the inhabitants of India subsequent to finishing the verification process laid down by the Authority. This Aadhar number facilitates as proof of identity and address anywhere in India.
The Authority likewise gives a blue-colored Aadhaar card, Baal Aadhaar, for youngsters below the age of 5 years. Aadhaar enrollment for children is quite similar to the process for adults.
You have to take your kid to the closest Aadhaar enrollment center and fill in the enrollment form. The ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card will be issued free of cost, however, there will be no biometric information captured in the case of children below 5 years.
How to Apply for Baal Aadhaar Online For Your Children?
Given below is a complete procedure through which you can apply for Baal Aadhaar for your children:
- You have to visit the official site of UIDAI (http://www.uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in), click on the Aadhar Card registration link. Enter all the essential subtleties, including the name of the child, parent’s phone number, e-mail address etc.
- Subsequent to entering all the individual subtleties, you should fill in all the demographic information like residential address, locality, district, state, and so on
- Continue further and click on the fixed appointment tab. Now schedule the date of registration for the card.
- You can pick the closest enrollment center to continue further with the enrollment process.
- Don’t forget to carry all the required documents and the reference number along with a print out of the form to the center with you on the date of the appointment. Take a reference number along with the documents.
- Once your verification is done, if the child is aged 5 years, the biometric information will be procured.
For more information, visit the website of All India ITR.