The new Aadhar PVC card accompanies includes security features and is more helpful to convey. The security features incorporate QR code with photo and demographic details, hologram, micro text, ghost image, issue, and print date, and embossed Aadhaar logo. The ATM or check debit card-sized Aadhaar PVC card can be obtained at an ostensible cost of Rs50. It is easy to carry as it conveniently fits in your wallet.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made provisions for Aadhaar cardholders to arrange the new Aadhar PVC card regardless of whether your mobile number is not registered in Aadhar. In a tweet, UIDAI said, “Don’t have your mobile number registered to your Aadhar? Don’t worry, you can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication of your Aadhar PVC order.”
Procedure for Ordering the New Aadhar PVC Card
Here is how you can order for the new Aadhar PVC Card if you don’t have a registered mobile number:
1) Log-in to the official website of UIDAI.
2) In the ‘My Aadhar section’, click on the ‘Order Aadhar PVC Card’
3) Enter your Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrollment ID (EID).
4)Now, enter the security code or captcha you find in the image. also, click on the ‘My Mobile Number is not registered’.
5) Enter the mobile number on which you wish to get the OTP.
6)Enter the OTP received on the mobile number. Check the T&C checkbox and submit.
7) After submitting, you will have a preview of the PVC card before you.
8) Click on Make Payment. Select the online payment mode and pay.
9) You will be redirected to a payment gateway where you need to make a payment of Rs.50 (comprehensive of GST and speed post charges).
10) Your Aadhar PVC card will be ordered as soon as payment is made.
For more information, visit the website of All India ITR