Pay less Income tax by trying these 3 things

income tax
income tax

The last to file Income Tax Return for the Financial Year 2017-18 is 31st July 2018. If in case you think that you are paying more tax than you are supposed to then in that case you must think of ways using which you can reduce your tax liability.

Download Click Here and use our IOS App to file your ITR

A taxpayer can claim Income Tax Deduction of Rs. 1,50,000 under section 80C. Here are the 3 things you must try to save up your tax: –

Download Click Here and use our Android App to file ITR

  • If a taxpayer pays house rent, then in that case he/she can save some tax in the form of House Rent Allowance. House Rent Allowance is a part of salary and it is an important component when you are trying to save Income Tax. In order to claim HRA all you have to do is provide your Rent Receipts provided to you, by your landlord. If you pay more Rs.1,00,000 per annum as rent, then in that case you are supposed to provide the PAN of your landlord along with the registered rent receipts.
  • ELSS or Equity Linked Service Schemes are type of mutual funds, which works quite well for the taxpayers when it comes to tax saving. Under ELSS an investor is required to invest money up to a lock-in period of three years. ELSS returns are usually higher as compared to other schemes and are partially taxable. Income tax deduction for ELSS falls under Section 80C of the IT Act.
  • Fixed Deposits that have a lock period of 5years or 10years can help a taxpayer to save taxes. Investments in national savings certificates (NSC) and public provident funds can also help you save income tax. A taxpayer can save up to a certain extent if he/she has made investment that are mentioned-above. You can claim deduction under section 80C, if you have made these investments.

If you wish to save taxes, then you must make investments.

File your Income Tax Return today with All India ITR and enjoy an instant discount of Rs.50, by applying the coupon code ITR50.

All India ITR Login | Start Filing ITR


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here